THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 23, 2010

A mad story thet happen to me yesterday

What a sad case that happen to me by yesterday~!!!!!!!
When the mxxx period the teacher-pm.xxx come in....
Normally the monitor will call up stand to greed the teacher..And that time i just a little bit slowly stand up the teacher saw it and call me stand up and scolded me !!!!!!
What the hell ?? Slow motion also had guilty?? Huh
Plus she said my hair too stylist like "CURRY POK" What the !!!!!!
Then call me to go toilet to wash my hair...That time she also had mentioned to those dun like her can walked out the class...I really wanna walked out but dun have the power to move my legs..
Hehe^^ maybe is i dun brave to do that..
Then i 'guai guai' listened to her then go wash it..
When i was came back..That old lady still not satisfied yet..she called me to borrow the comb for her..
Firstly i though she was joked..But she fiercely watching at me and ordered me to borrow if not she will do 'something' badly to me ><
Damn her...
After i borrowed she comb my hair..OMG
And she said that her son never been combed hair by herself..
What the hell that means you like to comb my hair la..act me as your son la...CRAZY WOMEN...
I give her face..just gave her a smile then go back to seat...
this experience really make me felt scary......Especially when she said son that word ><
Really scare she is a old monster that like to kidnap teenagers 1..
Hmm...And i swear i never comb my hair when that day had math period...
Tell her go eat shxx..
Anti-pnxxx

0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge