THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

You are the only one.......................

You are the only one who can make me emo.

You are the only one who i cares so much.

You are the only one who i will jealous because of you.

You are the only one who i like most.

You are the only one who i try to understand more about you.

You are Unique. You are Complicated.


SPM is around the corner. I know myself i can't accompany you more. But i will try to talk to you when i am free. i know myself i'm still stranger with you. but i will try to walk inside your mind your heart. I know myself i may not as perfect as him. But i will try to be myself as better as you wish.
Like a person doesn't meant to owe her or him. I like you. However i will wish and support your decisions. Whatever how is it. If you think he is suitable try to have a new beginning. I will support you.
No matter What relationship you have. I wish you to happy always & u Won't recall back the sad memories.


I made myself several promises. I wish i will made it as soon as possible.
Especially i can get excellent result in my SPM.
Good luck and All the best.

0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge