THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things that makes me Regret deeply in my heart

Thanks alot to my friends, bro, sis and buddy that keep on support me in this few days.
I've memories back alot of memory with my grandma and also grandpa in law.
I feel that i only spent a few times with them. Not much than 10 times.

When the day they go, I just realize it. Its that too late for me???
Honestly it is super duper late.

I can meet them finally. meet them when they were slept peacefully in the coffin.
My heart was crying. Because i can't talked to them anymore. Even i asked them how are you?? They also can't answered me. I didn't hear their voices.

I miss their smile, their words, theirs warming hands.
I'm really regret. But since they pass peaceful. As their grandson and grandson in law. I should be happy. I think they both having their nice trip to heaven.

Yeah. I'm alright. I can accept the truth.
And from now on, No matter who you are, i will appreciate you so much.
I don't want it happen again. No more.
It should Disappear!!!!!

I miss them forever and ever. They are planted in my heart.
You all also.

Thank you.!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge