THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gentlemen Benefit or not??

Gentlemen.

What can u understand in this word???!!!

For me i just know it is one of the skill to pikat perempuan HAHA.

A lot of my friends told me that if u are very GENTLEMEN Many girls sure 'lam sei' u.

It sounds funny right?? Anyway For me i don't think all of the males are very GENTLEMEN

That a story here

One day i was hanging out with my A & B friends
My A friend told me that wanna pikat her de boy so gentlemen oh. He wait until my A friend On the bus after school every time.

I was speechless. Like this also called gentlemen?? He want pikat u jek sure will do like that if he dun wan pikat u. Think urself will he willing to do that??

I DON'T THINK SO

Afterward my B friend told me
"WEY Kenny gentlemen sikit lah. Girls suka ini"
"Huh??!! B friend. We r kawan baik leh. No nid too gentlemen lah. Like we r not close friend one. Feeling uncomfortable. U tau ??" I Answered it

Actually i am a gentlemen but i dun wan show off in front of my friends.
Of cox sometimes i will be like that but i wont over done it. If i over gentlemen they will think im fake right??

Just act normal & honest to your friends . Show ur real face to others. They will trust u more.

All of this is my opinion. Would u agree me??

0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge