THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Do u hate the people who talk behind u??!!!

Yesterday i felt quite moody & MAD with one dump shit who is a childish and brainless guy.

What he did??!!! I don't care what he done but he was trying to pollute someone with some bullshit reason .He mad because of the guy COPY his HAIRSTYLE ??!!!!
What the hell??!!

Guys n ladies, nowadays male's hairstyle is almost the same right?? !!
Then the noob guy think negatively. He thought he cut the hair first. Then follow by my friend cut almost the same hairstyle with him. He saw it then he was mad. ( Act he is jealous my friend look smarter than him. ) He kept on criticize about my friend said he so dulan!!!!! Copy his hair.

And He told me also
. I dun even want to listened to him. But he still annoyed me. I called him to shut up Stopped to do the stupid things and Warn him as well. I hope he understand what did he done.

I think everyone also facing the same problem as my friend. Having
*'Backdoor friends'* which always like to talk bad things behind of people.

Act sometimes even myself also will do the same thing but i won't over did it. Gossip awhile then enough.

WHAT FOR to criticize people continuously??!!!! gossip yourself before u gossip others. Think before you do. U can M.A.D !!! HAHA

Any opinion mind to share?? or experience ??





0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge