THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The best memories..

Thank you to my loupor zaii.
Give me the best memories before I leave..
Remember to take care yourself after i go..
Also promise to drink more water and dun get hungry again!!!

Besides thanks to all my friends that spent their time with me.. Talk to me.. Text with me..
And also appreciate of their wishes.

Don't worry.. I won't as well as never forget all of you.. I won't be the stranger..
So that you all don't try to put me in your 'recycle bin' too..
If not i will hew down you all!! Xp

Take care my friends.. Wish u all the best in ur studies..
And to my
LOUPOR ZAII
Don't miss me too much but miss me randomly..
Stay focus when study..
Get excellent result for u, ur family and for me 2..
I will study hard and i will miss you always..
<3


Wish us can stay last longer ;)

0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge