THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thank you, my Belover Joeann

I just realize that I really paid too much on you..
Also i'm so surprise that you are the one i love most..
Even i really drop my tears for you..
You are the only one that i miss so much..
I duno why??
We are not always meet each other.. Can said we are seldom meet each other..
We just start our relationship about 3 months.. But i feel like we couple for one or two years already..
Why?!
I still remember what we've talk in phone.. How i success to chase you.. Your valentine msg.. Your cutie face.. Your sor ju mind.. your sweetie voice.. Your warmest hand.. And even ur shying face..
All save in my mind ady.. I won't delete it.. I will keep it as memories.. The memories that i really appreciate..
Thank you for the day that you accompany me always.. Always supporting me.. Always Bullying me 2..
My heart is pain.. pain like hell.. However don't worry about me.. I will try to get well soon.. Trying... ;) And you too.. We must keep in touch at facebook.. ok?

Also the promises I want you to do for me!!
1) Don't drink too much of cold drinks.. Only mon, wed, fri and sun can drink.. others can't
2) Don't late sleep or even don't sleep at the night. ok?
3) Don't put ur phone on the bed with you.. Put it on the table.. ok?
4) Don't forget to take ur meals punctually!!
That's all i hope you can do it for me..

I respect your decision.. I won't do any objection..
I just wish you that in future you can find the one that love you more than i do.. Also i wish you all the best in your exam.. Be focus when study..
And keep your smile everyday.. It's pretty..
Before i end this blog
I just want to said
I LOVE YOU <3
Take care..
And Goodbye...... ;)

My Smile For you :)

0 comments:

Welcome :))

Facebook Badge